Need an account? Sign Up
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
You must login to ask question.
Welcome to the community then, you are at the right place 🙂
Here is one too 🙂
Don’t think so, no. Google’s hidden goal is most probably to make people more addicted to youtube and consume/use google chrome as their main explorer.
The thing that there are too many Streamers is true. There must be a new cathegory of game.youtube.com something like that. But a completely new streaming website, hmmm… not really.
Definetly ! Welcome to the community by the way 🙂
My favourite game would be red dead redemption series. If it is possible ? We’ll see 😀
Well let’s talk about some advantages 🙂
1) No Hackers, no need to invest so much in anti-hack
2) No Pirating
3) No hassle for the connection in multiplayer games
4) No hassle that comes with having to deal with developing for different devices, especially in the future.
5) No hassle about how updates will be handled
6) No hassle that comes with having to encrypt game installs and hiding game files and stuff, no worrying about people ripping game models/art/etc…
7) No hassle with distribution
8) No worries about the servers going down for maintenance
9) Way easier to get people actually playing the game with zero wait.
10) QA testing would be way easier, being able to instantly distribute and have thousands of people playing pretty much instantly. Closed betas and open betas content can be perfectly controlled.
11) Games will be cheaper, developers can focus more on game design and less on semantics.
This is a good idea. Thank you very much 🙂
Yes true, developer team should do marketing to get more popular in this area.